Thursday, June 28, 2012

milestones...and a recap

I know I promised you another recipe today...but it will have to wait. We have reached a milestone here folks and we must recognize. Today my little ol' blog reaches its 100th post! What the what? How did this happen so quickly? How did I have enough nonsense in my brain to ramble on for 100 whole posts? How did you all put up with said nonsense for 100 posts? So many questions...

Well, the fact is that we're all still here and still going strong so...yay! Rather than post a new recipe today, I wanted to point you in the direction of some awesome recipes from my first 100 posts.  Things get hidden in the backlogs so please allow me to shove them in your face once again. I've selected my top ten recipe posts of all time. Go forth. Bake. Eat. Enjoy.

top 10 recipes
cinnamon sugar muffins
whole lemon muffins
caramelized onion pizza with gorgonzola and brie
pesto parmesan crusted tilapia
pasta with mascarpone and roasted grape tomatoes
quinoa & chicken greek salad
tuscan bean soup & focaccia bread
chocolate toffee shortbread bars
peanut butter cup fluffernutter blondies
strawberries & champagne cheesecake

As an added bonus, I've also compiled my top three crafty posts ever! Go forth. Craft. Enjoy.

top 3 crafts
dyed toms
statement necklace
nailhead bulletin board

Okey dokey. That's all from me for today. I'll be back with new stuff maƱana.

No comments:

Post a Comment