Monday, June 11, 2012

big changes


Oh hey y'all. So it's been a whirlwind of a weekend to say the least! Thus, no new recipes and/or crafts today. However, normal posts will be back tomorrow and I promise it'll be worth the wait...if you're into peanut butter, chocolate, Reese's Pieces, and cookies, that is. And who isn't into those things? If you're not into those things, you have no business here, I can assure you!


In lieu of my normally scheduled post, here's a list of the weekend's excitement:

1. MOVING! Duh. I mean just check out the pics I snapped of our new duplex. I'm in love!

2. My best good friend, Nae, had a baby! I'm an aunt...well, kind of. Close enough for the time being. Yay for babies!

3. My dad is a BBQ stud! His team, Roughnecks BBQ, won the Fredonia BBQ competition this past weekend and qualified for the American Royal Invitational. Woot woot! You better believe I'm already planning a trip back to Kansas this coming October. If you live in the Kansas City area, I hope to see you there!


And, as if that weren't enough, here's a list of upcoming excitement:

1. One of my sorority sister's, Mel Mc, is coming to visit this week. She basically has the coolest job ever running a photography studio on a cruise ship in Hawaii. But her cool job means I also never get to see her. :( However, she finally has some time off so she is flying out and we're gonna do it up right in Boston AND New York. Oh my!

2. I'm heading home to Kansas next week for a whole entire month! Wowza! Up on the gamut? The Color Run in Tulsa, wedding dress shopping with my girl, C.Rob, the 4th of July, and lots o' BBQ. I could not be more excited! Not to worry, blog posts will continue as usual. In fact, you may even see more of me since I'll have sooo many folks to cook for back home!

3. The Bachelorette is on tonight!!! What? It's technically upcoming and I'm excited about it. It may not compare to vacations, weddings, and babies, but it's the little things in life that matter. Like obsessing over Emily's lack of personality and her many men (and by men, I mean fratty man-children).


So there you have it, my life in lists. I'll be back tomorrow with some cookies. Not just any cookies. Some biggin' cookies that will quite possibly rock your world and make your pants tight. Have a happy Monday!


1 comment: