Monday, June 25, 2012

summer travels

boston at night
Yes, I know I've been a bit MIA lately. But, I'm back! I'd like to say I have a great excuse but, really, I've just been galavanting about the country. Starting tomorrow I'll be back with my usual posts. But, just for today, because I have a captive audience, here are some pics from the last week and a half of my life. A LOT has happened!

public gardens in boston
duck boat tour with melissa
view of boston from the charles river
beaching it up in the baby state with melissa
mood designer fabric in nyc
the color run in tulsa with shannon (left) and susan (center)
me and sister at the color run
biscuits and honey at doe's eat place in tulsa
It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks between moving, visiting Boston and New York, flying back home, and heading down to Tulsa for the Color Run this past weekend. It's been a great start to the summer but I have to admit that I am totally looking forward to some downtime in the next couple weeks. Laying pool side with a vat, whoops I mean a glass, of sangria. That sounds pretty darn good to me!

Sorry for the brief post but I'm off to decompress and get some beauty rest so I can get my bake on tomorrow. :) Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment