Monday, March 19, 2012

Kate Spade Watch Collection

Seaport Grand $225
So remember this post, when I claimed my eternal and undying love for Michael Kors' Layton watch? Yeah, about that. While I still adore that watch, I may have just met my new watch soulmate. Last Thursday, Kate Spade debuted her first watch collection and I am head over heels. While the entire line of watches is pure watch perfection, the Seaport Grand above is my personal favorite. This watch fulfills all my must-haves: it's gold and chunky with a huge face. And the little pink spade? It's like the cherry on top! I may have to get a second job to make this watch mine!
Gramercy Grand $225
I don't want to ignore all the other amazing watches in this line. The Gramercy Grand is a close second to the Seaport Grand. I love the face of this one, especially combined with the chunky gold band. Very unique.

Metro $175
I'm not usually much for leather strap watches. I tend to go for a metal or ceramic link bracelet. However, this pink Metro watch has me second guessing that decision. I love that the face perfectly matches the leather strap and this watch comes in a number of different colors. The pink is just so fun!

Cooper Strap $195
The Cooper Strap is another leather strap watch from the collection. The face of this one reminds me of my grandmother's watch, a look I normally wouldn't go for...but juxtaposed with the modern turquoise strap? I'm kind of obsessed with this watch.
Carousel Bangle $250
The collection also features a number of bangle-style watches that could serve as a dressier option. I love this black one because it's perfect for a night on the town with the girls. It would blend in perfectly with a big stack o' bangles. The Carousel comes in several colors from basic black or white to yellow or hot pink and each one has an adorable inscription on the inside. This black one reads "an ace up your sleeve." Too cute!

Carousel Bangle (Sold Out)
This was initially my favorite bangle bracelet of the bunch, featuring Kate Spade's signature gold polka-dot pattern on a white background. I would wear this with everything! Sadly, many others must have agreed because this beauty is already gone from the website. Boo hoo. I'll keep my fingers crossed for it to come back in stock!

Until then, I'm going to be pinching my pennies to make that Newport Grand mine. Is anyone else as obsessed with this new line as I am? Kate Spade, apparently, can do no wrong.

I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of my baby shower extravaganza from last weekend. I think I can safely say that it was a success so I can't wait to share everything with you!

Happy Monday!

1 comment: