Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Thoughts


Good advice, no? I'm going to keep this in mind this weekend. For the past few weeks, I've really been trying to utilize more of my wardrobe. I have to give credit to Pinterest, though. I've turned all my hangers backwards and they can only be turned right once I've worn each piece of clothing. After six months, any item still on a backwards hanger gets donated.

So far, it's been a good reality check. I already have a bag full of clothes to donate that I just couldn't force myself to part with before. And, I've rediscovered a bunch of pieces I had completely forgotten about! I'm looking forward to having tons more room in my closet at the end of the six months. Plus, it'll be the perfect excuse to go shopping!

This weekend, I'm going out for girl's night in Providence and you better believe I'm gonna dress for a party! Fingers crossed that I'll finally make it up to the Ikea in Boston this Saturday to get the bookcase I've been eyeing. I'll keep you posted! Have a great weekend and remember to dress like you're going somewhere fabulous! :)

1 comment:

  1. have a great time in Providence. Watch out for moving snowmen. Hope the REAL snow doesn't squash the bookshelf agenda for Saturday.

    ReplyDelete