Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dogeared Jewelry

make a wish necklace with gold dipped honeybee on yellow $30
Welcome to week two of My Favorite Things! Last week I pined over chunky, gold watches. This week I am going to tell you about something I have and love...Dogeared jewelry. This Internet retailer sells necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and other accessories that are super adorable and affordable.

The necklace above is the one I own, a gold honeybee charm on a gold silk thread. The idea is to make a wish when you receive the necklace and, when it finally breaks, the wish will come true. It's a bit cheesy but they make for great gifts and they're much more durable than you would expect. I've had mine for almost a year and it's still going strong! They offer a ton of different charms both in gold and silver and most come on your choice of a colored silk thread or (if you want something more permanent) a gold or silver chain.

I was recently perusing the site and noticed that they've expanded their line with a ton of new styles so I thought I'd share with you. After all, Valentine's Day is coming up quickly, so drop some heavy hints to your favorite man friend and maybe you'll get something sparkly! :)

The necklace below is from the new Karma line. Most of the new designs in this line feature circles (to represent the whole "what goes around, comes around" ideology). However, I was drawn to this faceted bead design because of its rose gold finish and dainty looks. Love it!

karma faceted bead rose gold dipped necklace $66
The next necklace is from another new line, the Love Collection. This necklace would be the PERFECT Valentine's Day gift. It's so much more unique than the ubiquitous heart necklace and it just makes me smile! It's offered in silver and gold.

xo sterling silver necklace $74
This next necklace is also from the Love Collection and it would also work as a great Valentine's option, but I think it could also serve as a great gift to a close friend, sister, or mom. This charm is offered as a necklace or bracelet in silver or gold.

small gold dipped infinite love necklace $56
While most of Dogeared's designs are necklaces, they also offer a lot of great necklaces, earrings, and pins. The bracelet below is called the Circle Bracelet and I love the simplicity of it. The charm is also available as a necklace but I think the red Irish linen is really fun.

circle bracelet gold dipped on red irish linen $38
This is just a few of the dozens of adorable options at Dogeared. I could spend so much money there! Check them out. I hope you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment