Friday, July 20, 2012

runway recap and a posey


First things first, look at how precious my baby kitty is!!! Every time I look at that picture above I just die a little death from so much cuteness. Ahhh!!! And then I look at the picture below and I die again because Posey and I share a mutual love of online shopping AND bubble necklaces. What?!? It's a match made in heaven...clearly.


Okay, onto more serious matters. First, a belated recap of The Bachelorette. I'll spare you the long drawn-out discussion because a) I'm three days late and b) it will basically restate everything I've been saying all season long. Here goes...

Ryan is slightly obnoxious but mostly harmless. Kalen is basically Ryan Phillippe from Cruel Intentions but without the part where he discovers that he has a soul. Sean is perfection, pure and simple. And Emily grows on me a little more every week. I particularly loved the part about her being a cat lady...for obvious reasons.

Can't wait for the season finale on Sunday. Looks like a nail biter!

And, the last order of business, last night's season opener of Project Runway. So excited for the season already. I can already tell that there are some fierce divas, some criers, and some major Drama with a capital D! Woo hoo!

Hope everyone has some exciting weekend plans. I'll be making a quick trip up to KC for a baby shower and then back to Wichita for a night on the town. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please post about posey everyday!? Or at least a pic or two! I love that little "thing" :-) man

    ReplyDelete