Wednesday, July 4, 2012

'merica manicures

source: pinkurock.com
Happy Independence Day people! It's not too late to bust out your patriotic side. Grab a frosty beverage, eat a hot dog, and light up a sparkler. It's go time! I hope you all have some fun plans for the day. I'll be attending a pretty intense wiffle ball tournament, eating some BBQ, and indulging in many, many mojitos while I chill in the pool and watch some firecrackers. Sounds like the perfect day if you ask me. :)

I will readily admit that I get in to the cheesy holiday outfit trend. It's my inner old woman coming out. I'm the girl on Valentine's in a hot pink pencil skirt. I'm also the girl who wouldn't be caught dead not wearing green. And Christmas time? Fuggedaboudit. I get a wee bit ridonk in honor of baby Jesus. Tomorrow I will be sporting an entirely white and blue outfit, accessorized with bright red nails and lipstick. That's just how I roll. But if you don't wanna go whole hog with the ol' patriotic ensemble, I suggest starting with something easy and cheap...like a patriotic manicure!

I've been seeing a ton of cute patriotic manicures all over Pinterest lately. It's not too late. Got five minutes before you head out to a BBQ or fireworks show? Bust out some red, white, and blue. Stripes. Stars. Glitter. Hearts. Go for it! God bless America!

source: totallyloveit.com

source: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment