Monday, July 16, 2012

nutella crescent bites


Hey there y'all! How was your weekend? I had a fabulous time in Dallas. I got to see Jersey Boys, had some amazing food, visited the Dallas World Aquarium, and had some good ol' quality time with the little sis.

It's definitely good to be back in Kansasland, though. I'm afraid I can't deal with much more of this Midwest heat. I'm about to melt! My plan is to hibernate indoors for the next two weeks until I head back to Rhode Island. Do some baking, some reading, some crafting, and some more baking. Should provide some good material for the ol' blog! :)


Okay, onto the butter and sugar I promised you last Friday. I aim to please! :)

Here's a pet peeve. Don't you hate it when you pin something and then, when you go to look at the link later, you realize that it's just an image that goes nowhere? That happened to me with these Nutella Crescent Bites. I had crescents. I had Nutella. But the link was nonexistent. Bummer.

So, rather than despair, I made these Nutella Crescent Bites out of my own ingenuity and know-how. Luckily, they were super easy....and delicious. With crescent dough and Nutella, how could they be anything but amazing?

Nutella Crescent Bites

Ingredients:
1 tube crescent rolls or crescent dough
12 Tbsp Nutella
1 Tbsp butter
cinnamon for sprinkling
sugar for sprinkling

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Separate crescent dough into four rectangles. Cut each rectangle into three smaller pieces as seen in the top left image above.

Put approximately one tablespoon Nutella on each rectangle. Fold in half and crimp edges with fork.

Melt butter. Brush tops of each crescent bite with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.

Bake crescent bites according to package directions, approximately 15 minutes. Serve warm.


Yield: 12 bites
Source: inspired by Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I ran into the same thing...I pinned on Pinterest but it didn't link to anything. So I was so happy when I googled and found your blog. AND I was super excited when you had pics posted too...YAY! I just finished making them according to your instructions and popped them in the oven. I can't wait to taste this yumminess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shena,
      So happy to help. Hope they turned out for you...I had to fight people off of them!
      Katy

      Delete
  2. How would these be if not served right out of the oven? As in, I would be bringing them to a party, could I make them an hour or two ahead of time & cover them & still be as delicious?

    ReplyDelete