Friday, July 13, 2012

dallas bound


Happy Friday folks! As you read this, I am cruising down to Dallas, Texas to visit my baby sister, who is interning down there for the summer. Plans for the weekend include lots of gossiping, a food and wine festival, a little exploring, and a musical I've been dying to see, Jersey Boys. I'm super pumped to say the least. :)

Some things on my mind lately:

1. I'm newly obsessed with The Mentalist. Simon Baker is some beautiful man candy. And he rocks a mean vest. Fact.

2. Is anyone else nervous/insanely excited for the Bachelorette reunion? Kalen? Ryan? Chris? Yayyyy!

3. Reupholstery is not nearly as bad as I remembered. Some Nicki Minaj Pandora station, some Diet Dr. Pepper, and a buddy and the staples practically remove themselves! Okay, it's not that easy. I mean, I have a tiny finger blister and maybe tetanus...but it's all part of the experience, right?

4. My new baby kitteh, Posey, is disturbingly, disgustingly, despicably adorable. I'm officially a cat lady. Ugh. I love it.

5. My next DIY jewelry project. So cute and sooo easy. This is happening immediately.

That's all for now. Hope you all have some exciting weekend plans. I'll be back Monday with my usual butter and sugar laden posts. Now I've got packing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment