Wednesday, August 22, 2012

kate spade sample sale

Happy Wednesday, y'all! I'm having a pretty fab Wednesday because I just ordered the clutch above. It's gold and glittery and basically Kate Spade perfection...for only $39! So, yeah, I guess you could say I'm a wee bit pumped. :)

On a related note, Kate Spade is currently having their semi-annual sample sale (AKA the day Katy forgets that she is on a very strict budget and makes an impulse purchase). Tons of items are marked down up to 75% and shipping is just $5 flat rate. I wait for this sale for months!

Guess what else? Lucky for you, my parents taught me to share soooo...here you go ladies and gents. This sale is only advertised through their mailing list and isn't accessible through the normal Kate Spade website, so click here to access the sale site. And hurry because the sale ends tonight at 11:59 PT.

And, hint hint, Christmas is coming. You can be totally ahead of the game and knock everyone's socks off this year with fabulous Kate Spade purses and jewelry. Just a thought...

And, if you're looking for a gift for a certain blogger you know, you might take a gander at this or this or even this. Just saying. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment