Monday, August 27, 2012

cape cod in photos

packing and overpacking
Because it's Monday, because I am exhausted from my weekend at the cape, and especially because I have a boatload o' course planning to do this week...I'll simply give you my weekend in pictures. Needless to say, I had a fabulous time. My hosts were as nice as can be, the weather was perfect, the scenery was gorgeous, and I have officially conquered the cape. I am one lucky (and tired) girl. Enjoy!

first boat ride around the cape
sailboats galore! 
bird friend stealing our snacks
the view from our private beach
the view from our private beach...if intoxicated :)
illumination night on the beach
the entire bay "illuminated"
I'll be back with a regular post tomorrow. In the meantime, have a wonderful (or at least bearable) Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment