Thursday, August 2, 2012

beauty 101

Flawless Face Foundation Routine

Happy Thursday, y'all! Are you all still plugged into the Olympics? I can NOT stop watching. Gymnastics, synchronized diving, weight lifting, fencing, whatever. I'm all over it. Whether or not I understand what I'm watching. Doesn't matter. 'Merica!

Aside from the Olympics, I also have another new obsession. The CarliBel55 YouTube channel. I recently found this girl's YouTube channel on Pinterest and I've been obsessing over her make-up and hair tutorials ever since. This girl has already inspired me to make several late night Walgreen's make-up runs and I have even begun using liquid eyeliner! It's a small victory, I know, but I've always had an irrational fear of liquid eyeliner so this is rather huge for me.

I've embedded a few of my favorite videos here but I would definitely suggest you hop on over to the original YouTube channel and scope out the rest of her videos. There are like 70 total. Be warned, you may get sucked in!

Real talk: This girl knows her stuff. Just don't be turned off by the cheesy intro music and quotes. Power through. The tutorials are worth it. Trust.

Easy Fishtail Braid for Summer

New Year's Eve Glitter Makeup Tutorial 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment