Thursday, August 16, 2012

jewelry making on a budget


source: ruffled
I'm in an awkward in-between period. No, not adolescence or puberty or "on a break" ala Ross and Rachel. No, I'm back in the Baby State, yet my job (aka: the school year) has not yet started, which means that my paychecks have not yet started. Thus, I've been on a major spending strike. My money is locked down! Like a vault, BABY!

This means eating out is rare. Shopping is limited to groceries and necessities. Day trips up to Boston have been all but eliminated. But don't you feel sorry for me, world! I still have my beach days. I still have my girl nights of dinner and a Red Box...or Shark Week as it may be. And, I still have my cooking and I have my crafting. I'm a happy girl. You can't keep me down world!

Lately I've been looking for some new fun accessories that I can make on the cheap. Here are some of my most recent Pinterest finds. Any and/or all of these DIY crafts are on my to-do list for the next few weeks. Just click the source to be directed to the original tutorial.

Ruffled necklaces, studded bracelets, stacked pearls, and neon rhinestones...oh my! I'm ready to get my craft on. How about you?

source: martha stewart

source: p.s. i made this

source: passion for fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment