Thursday, May 3, 2012

best. salsa. ever.


So this is one of those recipes that people either LOVE or feel a little "meh" about. I just so happen to be in the first group. I could make a meal out of this salsa. In fact, I have...on many occasions. I could bathe in this salsa. I haven't done that...ever. But it seriously is just that good. You've been forewarned...this stuff is addictive.


One other warning, this recipe makes a huuuge bowl o' salsa. Not that that's a bad thing. However, if you are making this for one or two people, you might want to half it. Or don't. No judgment from this gal! But whether you make the whole enchilada or just go half-sies, you MUST make this for Cinco de Mayo this weekend. Okay? Mucho gracias!

Best Salsa Ever

Ingredients:
64 oz. Pace picante sauce (I use medium but it depends on your love of spice)
2 cans white corn, drained
3 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup sugar
1 bunch cilantro, chopped

Directions:
Place all ingredients in bowl and stir to combine.

Yup, that's all folks. Make it happen! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

1 comment: