Wednesday, May 2, 2012

beach bikinis

Source: Pinterest
Now that summer is drawing closer, my mind has shifted gears. No longer am I thinking about riding boots, chunky sweaters, and layers. Now, all I want is a wardrobe of new swimsuits and a lifetime supply of frosty beverages in my hand.

It's been many moons since I've treated myself to a new swimsuit. I suppose that's one of the downsides to being all grown. Everything just keeps fitting forever so it's tough to justify purchasing yet another new bikini. However, my online shopping trigger finger is getting itchy, which means that a new suit is probably in my near future. Here are a couple I've been eyeing.

The one above is a gorgeous color. Plus, I feel like that fringe is the perfect optical illusion to enhance certain bits and pieces. Perfect!

Source: Anthropologie
This one is bit girlier than my usual style, but I'm loving the mixed prints. Very preppy. Very "Newport Beach in the summer." I could rock that.
Source: Pinterest
This one provides another form of optical illusion: ruffles! Plus, the sea foam color would be so pretty on any skin tone.

Source: Where Is The Cool?
 Oh my goodness...how did this photo of me get on the Internet!?! Haha, no. I keed, I keed! However, I am slightly obsessed with the color of this bikini. I suppose it is in keeping with my recent obsession with all things neon yellow.

Source: Pinterest
Last but not least, I think this may be my favorite out of the bunch. What could be better than a ruffled, white bikini? Unfortunately, I found this one on Pinterest and the link is a dead end. If anyone locates this suit, please let me know! I may not rest until this white suit is mine!

So, those are my current options for my next big bikini purchase. Thoughts? Suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I generally avoid the whole ruffle scene, but I do like the white bikini the most. Saw you had pinned it on pinterest. Hope you can find it or something close to it for a fun, beachy RI summer.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for the seer-sucker looking one that has a mis-matched bottom. Way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete