Tuesday, October 2, 2012

weekend in pictures


You may have been wondering where I have been for the past week or so. Well, let me tell you. I have been laptop-less all because of that one up there. You see, Bella Cat has a fetish. A fetish for cords. And not just any cords, but my laptop charger cord, to be exact.

So, when my charger quit working entirely, it wasn't difficult to figure out why. The tiny little holes in my cord, perfectly shaped like little cat teeth gave her away immediately. Don't worry, we had a rough patch there for a while, but we've since reconciled. That is, as long as she keeps her tiny teeth off my new charger. (sigh)

Anyway, I was too preoccupied this weekend to even notice my laptop situation. My best good friends Shan came to visit! We had a blast walking on the beach, wine tasting, eating a metric TON of seafood, and shopping 'til we dropped. I think it's safe to say that I've converted another Midwesterner to the wonderful ways of the East Coast.

Some pictures from our adventures...

long walks on the beach
searching for shells (aka pieces)
newport at its finest
Saturday afternoon wine tasting
vineyard view
I'll be back to my regular posts soon. Just gotta catch up after my whirlwind weekend first! Hope you all had a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment