Tuesday, October 9, 2012

pretty pumpkins

source: wild ink press
I'm still playing catch up after my big weekend back home. If you suddenly stop seeing posts, just know that I was suffocated by a mound of paperwork and textbooks. Notify the authorities...and my parents. And I will miss you all so much.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that that doesn't happen, though. Okay?

Until I have enough free time to cook/bake/craft something original to send your way, I'm going to attempt to distract you with shiny objects. Look, glittery pumpkins! Is it working?

This coming weekend, I'm hoping to go pumpkin picking and these ideas, gathered from Pinterest, are hopefully in my future. What do you think? Enough glitter for one weekend?

source: twig & thistle

source: martha stewart

source: funkytime
Links are embedded in each photo caption. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment