Monday, October 8, 2012

kc in pictures

me and sister friend
Happy Monday people! I survived my whirlwind weekend but just barely. Here's the rundown of events: flew to KC, saw the family, spent two days at the American Royal BBQ competition rooting for Roughnecks BBQ, had a family birthday celebration, met up with old friends, hit the town for birthday dinner and drinks, and flew back to the Baby State. All in three days. Yeesh.

So, I will be spending the better part of this week playing catch up after all my recent adventures. I'm hoping to get back to regular posts later this week. And, fingers crossed, I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend coming up. We'll see if it actually happens or not.

In the meantime, here is my weekend in pictures. Enjoy!

light beer and cheese puffs = balanced meal
bundled up for bbq
time for cake!
birthday cupcakes
pure sin
honey boo boo child is everywhere
friends reunited
wining and dining
warm sweaters + pumpkin ale = birthday perfection
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment