Monday, October 29, 2012

pumpkins gone wild


So I finally got around to pumpkin carving. Better late than never, right? After the craziness of midterms week, I was in desperate need of some rest and relaxation this weekend. Although I didn't get too much of either, I did squeeze in time for a couple scary movies, a few great meals, plenty of wine, and some Sunday afternoon pumpkin carving.

This cannibalistic pumpkin-eating pumpkin idea was inspired by this particular pin. While it's not an exact replica, I'm pretty pleased with the results! And just in time for the trick or treaters!

That is...if Frankenstorm doesn't blow us away first. Amidst my weekend fun, I also squeezed in time to stock up on necessities before good ol' Hurricane Sandy comes to town. Canned soup, bottled water, and candles. What more could a gal want? Oh yeah, and plenty of Pumpkinhead Ale. Bring it on, Frankenstorm. :)

God willing I'll still be able to do my regular posts in the upcoming days. However, if I'm noticeably absent, just know that I'm most likely without power. Please send fresh supplies of Pumpkinhead Ale as soon as possible. Rations are most likely low.

No comments:

Post a Comment