Friday, September 21, 2012

house guests, trash tv, and candy corns


Yeah, I know it's a cheesy quote. But, guess what? You may have guessed by now but I am an outrageous cheese ball. And guess what else? I have been loving life lately. There, I said it. And I'm not even sorry.

Some things I've been loving lately:

1. Fabulous, fabulous news! My good best friend Shannon is coming to visit me!!! I seriously almost tinkled out of excitement when she booked her flight. T-minus five days and counting. Expect an obnoxious number of pictures in the near future from all of our fabulous adventures. Yay!

2. Have you guys watched this show Abby & Brittany on TLC? My roommate got me hooked and now I can't stop. I just have so many questions for them. Like about portion sizes and kissing boys and relationships in general and getting fitted for bras and driving a car and talking at the same time like every single freaking sentence. Why??? Anyway, I suggest tuning in. It'll blow your mind.


3. Look at Bella cat. Just look at her. Sooo fluffy!!! Also, she has this odd obsession with laying on paper. Does not matter if there's a storm of papers scattered about or one single, solitary scrap. She will find it and make it her new bed. I like to think she is trying to help me with my work. Seems legit...

4. Remember when I was all about "Sangria Summer"? Well, look what I found! Looks like I might have to make it a Sangria Autumn as well. And I feel pretty good about that.

5. Ohmygoodness, Thought Catalog. I've mentioned this site before but there is always something new and awesome every time I check back. This article was basically written for me and my frequent misadventures in dating. I think I may need to print multiple copies and tape them up everywhere.

6. FYI, J.Crew has 30% off all Final Sale items through midnight tonight. Just, ya know, so I'm not the only one blowing my paycheck. :)

source: bhg
7. I recently professed my love for candy corns and mellowcreme pumpkins, especially when mixed with peanuts. Oh my, now I'm craving a big ol' bowl of candy corns and peanuts. But I digress...check out the candy corn pumpkins! I'm totally making these ASAP!

8. The Voice! I could seriously sit and watch Blake Shelton and Adam Levine interact for hours. I think I need to be their best friend. I'll take X-Tina's chair. I'm pretty sure I could rock leather underwear and 8-inch heels if necessary. Just saying. Holla at ya girl!

9. So I know I should be focused entirely on fall-themed baked goods. Apple, pumpkin, spices, etc. However, I can't stop drooling over these. And these. Oh, and this. Lord have mercy!

10. Finally...it's Friday! Let the weekend begin at last!

Happy weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment