Friday, September 14, 2012

birthday wish list

source: kate spade $225
Happy Friday everyone! I'm already starting to count down the days until I fly home for the American Royal BBQ Competition and also, coincidentally, my birthday! Only a few short weeks! I've been working on a birthday wish list for the fam back home so I thought I'd share with you some of the things I'm currently obsessing over. Some I've talked about here before. Others are new additions to the wish list. And, yes, I know this list is filled with expensive items. But, hey, a girl can dream, right?

First on the list is the Kate Spade watch above. The Seaport Grand from the inaugural Kate Spade watch line. I've been obsessed with this watch since before it was even available and my fingers are crossed that it will be on my wrist by October! I mean, that watch is just absolutely perfect. The chunky band, the oversized gold face, the hot pink second hand. Ah! I die.

source: apple
A new addition to my wish list. The upcoming iPhone 5. Yeah, I've heard the word on the street...it's overrated, overhyped, overpopular. Whatever. I'm still eeking the last little bit of life out of my ol' 3GS so anything is an upgrade for me. Bring on the 5 baby!
source: kate spade $48
These earrings. Another Kate Spade item I've been lusting over for months now. These studs are considerably cheaper than that big ol' watch above, but I have a hard time shelling out money to buy myself jewelry. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but doesn't it seem weird to buy jewelry for yourself? Jewelry seems like one of those things you should get as a gift wrapped up in a pretty box, right? So these studs are on the list. Simple, classic, preppy. Just like me!
source: pampered chef $33
Remember when my pizza stone cracked last week? Well, I do. And it still breaks my heart to see those two shards of pizza stone sitting in the kitchen. Boo hoo. The Pampered Chef pizza stone above is the one I had and I loved/adored/worshipped that pizza stone. I'll never love another pizza stone the same way I loved that Pampered Chef pizza stone. (sigh) Here's hoping for another just like it!

source: etsy $19
I've sung the praises of the bubble necklace here before. However, I've been seeing some really great knock-offs lately, particularly on Etsy and Ebay. I did a quick key word search and turned up tons in every color you can imagine. However, I'm a fan of the basics and this ivory bubble necklace would go with everything in my closet. And, at that price, I might just have to surprise myself with a brand spankin' new birthday bubble necklace. :)

So there you have it. My birthday wish list. Now if only I could turn back the clock a year or two, it would be a REALLY happy birthday...

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment