Tuesday, June 11, 2013

i'm back!

Hi there. Two things:

1. I'm so sorry for my long absence. I'm not here to make excuses. It's just been one heck of a whirlwind semester. I have pictures below to prove it.

2. We will now return to your regular posting schedule starting now. Yay!

bean and a blizzard
lunchtime studying
long walks with codydog
bridal shower mimosas
golfing bachelorettes
easter festivities
first sign of summer
back to the beach
finals and late night Oreos
bridesmaids
getaway to new hampshire

books + beers
late nights on vacay
I guess you could say I've been a busy girl this semester. Since I've last blogged, I've finished the final semester of my graduate work, planned and executed a graduate conference, helped host a bridal shower and bachelorette party, played the bridesmaid part again, took a much needed vacation to New Hampshire, and much more.

However, I'm officially back in action. I've got tons of posts waiting to go and lots of scrumptious treats. Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment